OpenSImulator Community Conference 2016 for September 23 NonProfit Commons Meeting
This Friday, September 23rd, TechSoup's NonProfit Commons in Second Life will feature a discussion on OpenSimulator Community Conference (OSCC), being held this year on December 10-11, 2016. #OSCC16 is an annual conference that focuses on the developer and user community creating the open source virtual world platform OpenSimulator software. The virtual conference features presentations, workshops, keynote sessions, and social events across diverse sectors of the OpenSimulator user base.
- Schedule: http://bit.ly/oscc16
- Call for proposals: http://conference.opensimulator.org/2016/speakers/call-for-proposals/
- Call for volunteers: http://conference.opensimulator.org/2016/staff/call-for-volunteers/
Join us in Second Life!
Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting
Friday, September 23rd, 8:30 AM PT / SLT
Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater
AGENDA (all times below PT)
- 8:30 am Introductions
- 8:40 am TechSoup Announcements
- 8:45 am Mentors Central
- 9:00 am Featured Presentation - #OSCC16
- 9:45 am Open Mic / Announcements
The Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is a program sponsored by Caravan Studios - http://caravanstudios.org, a division of TechSoup Global, http://techsoup.org. The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.